GrandLife® Copyright/DMCA Notices
All materials contained on this website are the copyrighted property of GrandLife® or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. No material from the website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web, Internet, intranet, extranet or other site or computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress are proprietary to us. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our prior express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks or other proprietary information without our prior express written consent. We consider our trademarks to be valuable assets, and take infringement of them seriously.
GrandLife® complies with the applicable provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on this website, please send a notice to:
310 West Broadway
NY, NY 10012
Your notice must comply with the applicable provisions of the DMCA, which can be accessed here. Accordingly, in addition to submitting the notice in writing (written letter or email), the notice must contain the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
GrandLife® is a co-marketing brand for the Soho Grand Hotel and The Roxy Hotel. GrandLife® is a registered trademark of Hartz Hotel Services, Inc., the management company for Soho Grand Hotel, Inc. and Tribeca Grand Hotel, Inc. (dba The Roxy Hotel).